Saturday, February 28, 2009

We're moved!!!








We are finally moved in. It has been a stressful week. Not everything could fit onto the moving truck so we had to make two trips from Houston to Austin. Richard had to report to his new office on Friday. I stayed home and unpacked as much as I could. Next week I'll attend to unpacking and setting up my home office. We absolutely love our new neighborhood. The neighbors are really nice. They brought over cold drinks while we were setting up our porch. And we love everything about our new home. The backyard is starting to bloom for spring. I'm really excited to start planting new bulbs and prepping for my herb garden for summer. This next week I have two meetings but the following week I'll be going full speed again. I'll keep y'all posted as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment