Thursday, May 14, 2009

Recipe Cards

I LOVE cute little recipe cards. But lately I've had a difficult time tracking them down. When I come across them at a boutique I try to stock up. Hallmark use to sale recipe cards but I haven't seen them in a couple of years. Girls, I believe our society is losing the art of "personal touch." Don't you like getting hand written notes in the mail? Don't you feel special when someone makes/bakes you a gift? Well, I've decided to stand my ground and fight to keep traditional hospitality. I'm going to continue my quest by hunting down beautiful stationary, note cards, and recipe cards. This Southern gal isn't going down without a fight (wink).


2 comments:

  1. Ya know...I'm a HUGE recipe card collector and can tell ya where to find some cute ones :)

    ReplyDelete