Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The "MeMe" Award

THE "MeMe" AWARD
Wow, I just received the "MeMe" blogging award from Libby over at Cooking with Libby I'm so excited because this is my second award since blogging. If y'all get an opportunity I suggest you stop by her blog when you get a chance. She has a ton of great recipes and she's a real sweetie. Thanks, Libby!!!
Not only did I receive this award but I also got tagged on the ABC's. Upon receiving this award you have to list the 7 personality traits about yourself. Then tag 7 more bloggers. I'm going to leave it open to everyone to answer these questions. I hope you do because it's a fun way for me to get to know y'all better. Let me know if y'all play along so I can stop by your blog. OK, here goes....
7 Personality Traits
1.) Happy ~ I'm generally a happy person. I have a hard time staying mad, angry, or depressed for very long.

2.) Forgiving ~ I'm quick to forgive and ask for forgiveness when I'm wrong.
3.) Kind ~ I've been in all sorts of situations so I try my best not to judge and show compassion towards others. You never know when it's going to be your turn to walk a mile in worn uncomfortable shoes.
4.) Funny ~ I think I'm hilarious- hee, hee!
5.) Outgoing~ I'm not afraid to try new things or walk up and talk to strangers. You'd be surprised how many friends I've met that way.
6.) Trustworthy ~ If I give you my word than I will do my best to fulfill it. Even if it means costing me big time.
7.) Loyal ~ I'm extremely loyal. Not very many people are loyal these days (want to ride the fence). Well, there's no fence riding for me. I've been tested on this a lot. This is where integrity comes with a price.
And here's my ABC's...
1. A – Available/Single? Married
2. B – Best friend? My husband
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake
4. D – Drink of choice? Sweet Tea
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Lipstick (gotta have my lipstick) Dolled Up
6. F – Favorite color? Green
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Worms
8. H – Hometown? I live in Houston, Texas but I grew up in California
9. I – Indulgence? Chocolate
10. J – January or February? February
11. K – Kids & their names? Not yet
12. L – Life is incomplete without? Family
13. M – Marriage date? December 21
14. N – Number of siblings? 5
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Claustrophobia/snakes
17. Q – Quote for today? I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying
18. R – Reason to smile? My marriage
19. S – Season? Fall/Autumn
20. T – Tag 3 People? I'm tagging everyone
21. U – Unknown fact about me? I like to write
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Brussel sprouts
23. W – Worst habit? Worry; I worry about everything.
24. X – X-rays you've had? Arm
25. Y – Your favorite food? Chinese
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Gemini

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you posted this :) I always love reading these. They always make me feel like I know a little more about the person who is writing it. Btw...I like to write also. :)

    ReplyDelete