Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Party, Party, Party....






Dishing about my blog, y'all!







I just popped over to see Nancy at Nancy's Tidbits and she posted about a really fun blog party. I went to check out the scoop over at Serenity Now. The party is called, "Dishing It." Love the name. It's sole purpose is to get -to-know-your-bloggy-neighbor party. What a great idea! There are a few questions that you must answer....


1. How long have you been blogging?


I've had this blog for a little over a year now.


2. Why did you start blogging?


At first it was a way to keep all my family/friends updated. But it gradually turned into a retro 50's blog. And now I have new friends from all over the world. Not my intention but love the outcome.


3. Tell me about your blog title. Why did you choose it?


I'm married to a Southern man (New Orleans) and everyone knows Nawlins loves their pralines. The title is what I'm normally remembered as, Guitars and Pralines. My husband plays guitar so I just put the two things we love most, Guitars and Pralines.


4. What do you blog about?


Mostly retro things and life events. I really love the retro feel of the 1940's-1950's. I'm just a retro housewife that loves her marriage, home, and chatting with her new blogging friends about anything.


5. What is your favorite thing about blogging?


I love to be able to meet new and interesting people. I love being able to chat when my schedule allows me. It doesn't matter if it's 2 pm or 3 am you can always find a new blogging friend or see what your fellow blogging friends have been up to. I love learning about areas that I haven't visited or new ideas regarding decorating or cooking. There's so much out there in blogging land.


6. If you had to choose one famous person to become your blog's next devoted reader, who would you pick?


That's a difficult question. Perhaps it would be Paula Deen. She would be fun to chat with.




No comments:

Post a Comment