Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Sisterhood


This past weekend Richard and I attended a new church. We absolutely loved it. The music was fantastic and Richard was eager to meet the music director after service. He has been desperately wanting to play and they informed him that they have been in need for a lead electric guitarist. Perfect match!!!

I was also invited to attend a Ladies Bible Study this morning. I fell in love with the group of ladies I met. They are all so sweet and funny too. The group is made up of all different ages and I find that so refreshing because each generation brings their own sense of humor, knowledge, and individuality to the table. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Steel Magnolias. That was a great movie about a special sisterhood between a group of gals. I consider myself very blessed to have the opportunity to build friendships with them. I can't wait to go back next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment