Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gardening


This weekend my hubby and I are working on the yard. I love it! It's so relaxing to throw my iPod on and get my hands dirty. I'm excited to learn as much as possible about this new region. Houston is really different from Austin. It's more tropical (like New Orleans) and Austin is more dry like California. I'm excited to plant new interesting plants and flowers. I love banana trees. We had a huge banana tree back in New Orleans. Today we're running by the nursery and I hope to find some fun plants. What are some of your favorite flowers that you've planted?

My "Want List"

Floral Garden Boots. I would be styl'n in my yard in these boots. And they keep those pesty red ants off my toes.



Look at this beautiful bird house! Wow, our birds would feel "up town" in a house like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment