Sunday, January 24, 2010

MAD MEN

Check out what I came across....MAD KEN, LOL! That's hilarious. I love the wardrobe on this show. However, I find the plot a bit depressing. I know it's suppose to be a drama but I think we have enough TV series like this one. Where have all the fun shows gone? Everything on television is dark and gloomy. I like something that makes me laugh. We have enough to be depressed about these days. I wish we had a fun show like the Brady Brunch, Chips, Love Boat, etc. Something that you can watch as a family and forget the economy, politics, and stress of life. Anyone feel the same way?

Look at those retro dresses. Wouldn't it be fun if society began to dress up again?



4 comments:

  1. I 100% wish everyone would start dressing up again... for everyday events. I love the retro dresses. I wear a dress almost everyday. They're so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I disagree. I LOVE Mad Men. Not everything in life is sunshine and flowers. And actually, when I watch it, it makes me feel better about my life because I know that my problems are nowhere near as complex or sad as those of the people on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Ive never seen the movie, however, I was born in the year evidently, LOL! I love the fashion back then. Wish we coulod go back to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, ladies, we can wear those fashions today. Since I have done so I find it wonderful, so even if someone in line at the grocery store is wearing her pajamas, a scrunchy, and her slippers, you can inspire her in your hat, gloves, skirt hose petticoat and darling little pocket book. Try it!

    ReplyDelete