Saturday, January 2, 2010

My 1st Award for 2010.....


I just received my 1st award for 2010 from Kori over at http://blondeepisodes.blogspot.com/. I love this award!!! It's so cute and I feel so honored to receive it. Kori follows over 500 blogs!!! Yes, I said 500 blogs. That's a lot of blogs. I feel so privledged to have met her this year. She is such a sweetie and has one of the best blogs I follow. It's really retro and she always has some interesting posts. I suggest stopping by and visiting her if you get the chance. She's so cute.

The rules after receiving this lovely award is to pass it onto someone else you admire. I'm going to pick Jill over at http://peeptoepumpsandpearls.blogspot.com/ (I wish I knew how to only put the link by name but I still haven't figured that out yet). I chose Jill because she has become a really good blogging friend this year. She has an adorable blog and she is a wonderful person. So, Jill I'm passing this award off to you.

Two amazing gals that I've met while blogging this year. You both make me smile.



4 comments:

  1. Your welcome honey! You so deserve it! I love your blog and think we have so much in common! Thanks for the sweet things you said about me and the comments you left on my new award post as well. You are a doll! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh how lovely, many happy congrats on your immensely well deserved award, sweetie!

    Wishing you a beautiful & blissful weekend,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW... Thank you so much! I'm honored to receive this award from you. I'm so happy we became friends too! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :) I love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete