Saturday, July 11, 2009

Peach Cobbler


Peach Cobbler is probably my all time favorite dessert ever created. No joke, I could eat Peach Cobbler every day of my life and die a happy clam. Here's one of my favorite cobbler recipes.

PEACH COBBLER
1 c. white sugar
1/2 c. butter, room temp.
1 c. self-rising flour
1 c. milk
1 (15 ounce) can peaches
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a one-quart baking dish or 9 inch square pan, cream together sugar and butter. Mix in flour and milk until smooth. Pour peaches and their juices over the top.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Let cobbler cool about 5 minutes before serving. I like to put vanilla ice cream on mine. Yum!


2 comments:

  1. That looks great, I must try that one, my husband loves peaches, so he will be very happy too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite dishes! A little ice cream on top makes it the best. :)

    ReplyDelete